2.75 Inch Hunting Rounds Range Tested with Bubba Rountree Outdoors and my724outdoors.com!
Several people have asked me to tell you about the best 2.75 hunting rounds that you can put together. We are looking for symmetrical-uniform buckshot patterns! As you will see, we got some great results, try loading your own 2.75 hunting rounds, I think you will like the result!
The Ten Commandments of Firearm Safety
- Watch that muzzle! Keep it pointed in a safe direction at all times.
- Treat every firearm with the respect due a loaded gun. It might be loaded, even if you think it isn’t.
- Be sure of the target and what is in front of it and beyond it. Know the identifying features of the game you hunt. Make sure you have an adequate backstop—don’t shoot at a flat, hard surface or water.
- Keep your finger outside the trigger guard until ready to shoot. This is the best way to prevent an accidental discharge.
- Check your barrel and ammunition. Make sure the barrel and action are clear of obstructions, and carry only the proper ammunition for your firearm.
- Unload firearms when not in use. Leave actions open; carry firearms in cases and unloaded to and from the shooting area.
- Point a firearm only at something you intend to shoot. Avoid all horseplay with a gun.
- Don’t run, jump, or climb with a loaded firearm. Unload a firearm before you climb a fence or tree, or jump a ditch. Pull a firearm toward you by the butt, not the muzzle.
- Store firearms and ammunition separately and safely. Store each in secured locations beyond the reach of children and careless adults.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages before or during shooting. Also avoid mind- or behavior-altering medicines or drugs.
More great videos from Bubba Rountree Outdoors:
Some More Camper Reviews!
MORE Great how to videos of cooking with cast iron by Backwoods Gourmet!
ONE Skillet camp Breakfast recipe!
BACON Wrapped Stuffed Burger in Cast Iron on the Grill!
MORE PFGFishing fun!
STINK BAIT for Crappie? NOPE!
Southern Illinois camping and fishing trip