Helikon-Tex Pilgrim Anorak Jacket Review with TOGR and my724outdoors.com!
This is the Helikon-Tex Pilgrim Anorak Jacket and today with The Outdoor Gear Review, Luke is passing on his Review of this excellent mission ready jacket!
- 63% Polyester, 34% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Zipper closure
- Oversized cut with elongated back. Elastic waist with drawstring adjustment
- Front pocket lined with fleece. Two zippered chest pockets with internal organizers
- Two oblique chest pockets closed with canadian-style buttons. Spacious, adjustable hood with visor
- Lined with mesh. Loop panels for personalization
- Elbow reinforcements. Internal hanger loops. Weight: 930 gr / 2 lb
Join the website and Share your Adventure! Our goal is to share everyone’s stories, tips, tricks, hacks and all outdoor adventures! Become a part of the talk now! With over 100 contributors and 2000 stories already published, there is something for everyone here at my724outdoors.com!
Check out our Forums and contribute your stories! https://my724outdoors.com/forum/
Come on in, we are glad to have you! Grab a TSHIRT or some swag and show your love of my724outdoors! Hit our store! https://my724outdoors.com/shop/
JOIN OUR FACEBOOK GROUP! https://www.facebook.com/groups/my724outdoors
Drop us an email with your adventure, attach some pictures or a Youtube link to your video. We will share it for everyone to enjoy! Email us at [email protected] today!
MORE PFGFishing fun!
STINK BAIT for Crappie? NOPE!
Southern Illinois camping and fishing trip