Be a part of the community! Join a forum or several and share your adventures!

Upload pictures, post links to your Youtube videos, even sell old gear, all right here on the my724outdoors.com forum pages!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Norfolk Lake Weekly Report

I had some success this morning. Found another flat holding a few fish. I should have had 2 stripers, but the first one broke off. The fish were in 26 to 30 feet of water. I was really looking for big feeding schools, but no luck on the big school part. I only found small pods of 3 to 5 fish at a time. I believe they had been feeding in the dark and I arrived to this area well after sunrise. Found plenty of bait in 50 feet of water, but no fish on it. Not much bait at the depth, where I found fish. I am kind of confused. lol I also managed to pick up a few big whites, but they were really scattered out as well. Lake temp was about 65 degrees. The lake level is holding fairly stable. It was fun checking out different areas of the lake and this flat does have some good potential as the lake continues to cool.

Uploaded files:
  • You need to login to have access to uploads.
Panfish Guy has reacted to this post.
Panfish Guy

Nice fish! I want to spend more time at those border water lakes in the future. I have fished Bull Shoals and Table Rock but have not made it to Norfork...YET. Tight lines!

my724outdoors has reacted to this post.
my724outdoors