Be a part of the community! Join a forum or several and share your adventures!

Upload pictures, post links to your Youtube videos, even sell old gear, all right here on the my724outdoors.com forum pages!

Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Exciting NEW Encounters with Sasquatch Original Podcast Episode 01

Exciting NEW Encounters with Sasquatch Original Podcast Episode 01 with Sasquatch Outpost and my724outdoors.com!

Jim Meyers from Sasquatch Outpost in Bailey Colorado sits down and talks all things Bigfoot with Ray Warren from My724outdoors.com! This is the first episode in this exciting new Encounters with Sasquatch Original Podcast series. Jim and Ray have put together almost the whole first season of this show and we will be publishing new episodes on a regular basis.

The Sasquatch Outpost in Bailey CO is our home base for research.

Exciting NEW Encounters with Sasquatch Original Podcast Episode 01 with Sasquatch Outpost and my724outdoors.com!
https://www.sasquatchoutpost.com/the-outpost

Today the Sasquatch Outpost is a true destination in Central Colorado, visited by thousands every year. Our store boasts a one-of-a-kind Sasquatch Discovery Museum, the largest selection of Sasquatch souvenirs anywhere in the Western U.S., and a huge variety of camping supplies and gear to get your squatching adventure started!

The Sasquatch Outpost is located at 149 Main St, Bailey, CO 80421